Tired of extreme skinny?? You want to gain weight and you don't know how to go about it? Or what you're doing isn't working?? Well try this. IT WORKS!!!!
LIVE UPDATE: I started from 100lbs. I got to 120lbs a little over a week ago. Can't remember. I'm back to 118lbs sha because I've been slacking. But I'm getting back to my eating schedule this week.
This summarizes what you should be doing.
1. Visit this website this website Find out how much calories you need to eat everyday to get to your goal weight slowly.
2. Get a bathroom scale.
3. Get a book. This book is where you would keep track of your calories from day 1 of your weight gain journey. Writing down the food consumed for each day, the calories it contains and total calories consumed for each day. Or better still get an app if you use smart phones. There are apps like "MyNetDiary" this is my best app for weight gain journey but there are many other apps.
4. Stay away from pop drinks and all other unhealthy drinks. They contain very unhealthy calories. Go for soy bean milk, pure juice(oasis, tropicana, etc.)
At least the companies claim they're pure
5. Make a weekly menu for yourself, you don't have to follow it, but it should give you an idea of what you should eat.
6. Avocado pears, bananas and apples are your best friends. Always find ways to add them to your meals. I'd take like an avocado and banana in between meals and a cup of soy bean milk. Oh and of course carbohydrates are your paddies. So basically I'd eat like 5 times a day. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, snack and dinner. But I don't eat 5 times a day anymore, I eat like 3 big meals a day. So do whatever suits you. I definitely prefer 5 times a day because I got to eat more.
7. You must eat regularly, very very regularly. If classes/work are tight. Pack lunch. Don't miss any meal.
8. Breakfast is very important. If you eat breakfast as early as 8am perfect. Because you'd be able to consume more during the day than if you have breakfast at like 11am. That's too late.
9. MOST IMPORTANT!!! Find a nutritional drink that is high in calories. Now introducing you to "Boost Plus" This is a nutritional drink that is perfect for gaining weight. It can also be used to lose weight. It contains like 360calories a bottle. So what I'd do is I'd eat up to 2100 calories in a day and right before I go to bed at night. I'd drink like 3 bottles of "boost plus". It's a very healthy drink. You can read more about it online. There are other nutritional drinks like "Ensure Plus" and the rest.
If you have any question, send me an email, email@example.com. I'd really love be to answer questions.