Wednesday, October 31, 2012
STATEMENTS THAT GRIND MY GEARS
1. IT'S JUST TWITTER: Ummmmmm this is a lie from the pit of hell. Everything you're involved in becomes a part of your life no matter how small, so don't tell me it's just twitter. It's not just twitter my friend.
2. I AM SELFMADE: Shut up, shut up, shut up. This is the most selfish statement I've ever heard. Selfmade wtf does that even mean? I'm sorry but nobody can ever make me understand the word, selfmade. What about people who supported you morally, okay emotionally. Hold up, even the person who refused to give you support let's say financially that made you decide you must "make it" is part of your success.
3. WHO ARE YOU?: Sometimes this is harmless but most times it's not, at least to the best of my knowledge. The questioners intention is to make you feel little. I don't like this question at all. Maybe I'm just a typical Nigerian. Don't just look at me and ask me, who are you?, at least make it sound respectful, don't just, who are you me please.
4. NA YOU SABI: This is one of the rudest replies to come out of the mouth of Nigerians. Under no circumstance does this go down well with me. I prefer you keep mute than tell me, na u sabi. Just imagine you're just talking to someone, you go on and on and on. And the persons reply is, na u sabi, it is worse than, k, I don't like it.
5. EVERYBODY'S DOING IT, I'D SOON LEAVE: This one squeezes my intestines, I mean that kind of situation where let's say photography, why am I even going too far. Let's say blogging. You'd here someone say something like "everyone is now a blogger, me I'd soon stop blogging sef". These kind of statements annoy me ehhhh. Like in your mind you're all that oh, nobody can do something you're involved in, are you Jesus? Even Jesus sent John the baptist sef. Why can't you blog and be different, come up with something creative and stand out and stop talking utter nonsense!!! Everybody now owns an instagram account so you want to close down your own, close it now, so that all the fishes in the sea would die and there would be famine in the land. Mschewwww!!
6. ..................ADD YOURS........
I don't like the new blogger. What is this please. All technical and what not, codes here and there. I have to study the thing before making any move. Hian!!
Fourth year is fu**ing stressful y'all. The only thing I really do is tweet. No time to sit down and make a post. I tweet everywhere, walking, eating, in the toilet, bathroom, every little opportunity I have. I use it to tweet but it doesn't work like that for blogging. Even summer I had some serious classes, after my classes, mumsie came over and kobalized my laptop watching Nigerian movies, I enjoyed it though, lol.
Anyways take care you guys.(Meanwhile my Mum told me to stop referring to her and my Dad as "guys" lmao!!) I'm almost used to saying "guys"
Manage any Gbagaun you see ehhh. Sorry!
Finally going to bed.