Wednesday, December 12, 2012

THE JOURNEY TO 130.......

http://www.tammystwocents.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/scared-of-weighing-scale1.jpg
........begins with 1lb. Yep, I want to try to get to 130lb. This would cost me money, time, energy and all sorts but I think I'm physically, "chemically" and emotionally ready lol.

It's hard to find someone trying to gain weight right? I remember when I was looking for info on line like last year for this same purpose. For where? I hardly found anything. Like everyone was trying to lose weight or gain abs na so I tire. So I think I'm ready to share my journey with you guys. My lack of information last year influenced this. Other people trying to gain weight might stumble here and learn one or two things. And I think sharing it on my blog would give me the drive to achieve results.

And no, not all skinny girls want to gain weight but I want to so yeah that's me. Each man to his own. I'd call this weight gain journey "skinny love" just because......I can? lol and because I love the song!!!!!!!! Don't care if it has anything to do with skinny sef.

Why do I want to gain weight?
I just don't like been this skinny and didn't even realize I was so skinny till I came to this yankee. I want my neck bones(sheh na clavicle dem dey call am, I don forget biko) to cover up a little, I want my bumbum to come out small too shooo. You see I'm naturally miniature petite, I can't afford to be skinny too ah ah since I can't be tall, let me kuku gain small weight biko. And did you notice, our weight is like our only physical attribute we can actually change/control.

How long would this take?
I have no idea. But hopefully not too long.

I would be sharing body pictures too, so you all can see my progress and I'd also have a reason to take close to naked pictures *coughs* *adjusts halo*

I would be doing a weekly update of my progress so let's see how it goes. Wish me goodluck guys.

In a couple of days, I'd blog about all you need to start this journey and what kind of food you can eat.

Thank you for reading!!!!
I'm still writing exams. Written 4 already, 2 more to go.
God bless you all.


32 comments:

  1. Ahh! Coy wants to get weight? Awww! I wish you luck though, because I don't have any suggestions...haha :) Please o, no close-to naked pictures or naked! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! oya no close to naked pictures, just appropriate pictures lol..

      Delete
  2. Waiting to see how you achieve this. Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! We can do it! i can't wait to see your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you luck and wish you can consume more carbs. When I want to lose weight, what I do is eliminate carbs for two weeks and lose 10kgs with no other help.
    This type of weight lose is actually short term because after the event, I go back to carbs and graaa the weight returns. I think that some weight is Ok for *our* body frame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes lots of carbs!!! Are you serious???? you'd lose 10kg in 2weeks, that's so much!!!

      Delete
    2. Yes! That is not good for long term weight loss. I do that only when there is a big event. Lol!

      Delete
    3. How far now? can we start seeing the nudes? (in toinlicious' voice).

      Delete
  5. Yay to nudes!! *covers face* I'll def be coming here to read tips. I used to have some fat but lately, I can't seem to keep the fat. It can be annoying especially when I had to go shopping for new bras *wails*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Toin go away from here biko, nudes keh, Are you for real? Like your bra is now bigger than u? Ehya! yes oh I'd have plenty tips!!!

      Delete
  6. Coy!! ℓ☺ℓ.
    Ma petite self also wanted to gain weight oooooo,but as it dint come na I fashed.

    *sits comfortably* Am here to read and look! ◦нê◦нë◦нê◦нë◦нê◦°◦.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol for real....Would you try again? Sit comfortably oh hopefully it won't be a long ride!!

      Delete
  7. good luck o
    kinda funny sha. cant wait to see the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. You want to gain weight ke?

    lol...so when you come marry, born pickin...are you not aware you'll gain more weight...plus that may end up being too much.

    Anyway...who am i to yarn about it...after all Nigerian men like their women with more meat on the bones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is I lose weight faster than I gain, so I'm hoping it never gets to that "extra" weight stage...But I'm really not concerned about that at the moment. I just want it so bad! Lol @ Nigerian men wanting meat, some like biscuit bone oh LOL!

      Delete
  9. I remember always telling my colleagues in India that I want to add weight, oh boy I achieved it and surpassed the weight limit self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh how did you achieve it? Did you do anything special or it just started coming??

      Delete
  10. Why oh why would you wanna gain weight?! I've been trying to lose weight since forever! This life is sooooooooooo "fair"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! Sometimes I wish I could get the weight from someone losing it and call it a day. Everybody with their struggle.

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am waiting o. I've been on a 'get fat diet' like forever. Nothing works. I lie. Jan 2012 I went from size 8 to 9/10. Wonderful right?
    The secret was my yummy friend. I ate and drank with her and we balloned together. By March, she went on a diet...and my weight started falling.
    So secret - find a phat friend who is not on a diet :) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know that's the very weird thing. Among all the friends I've ever had, I'm the food lover. I can't do without food. I'm hungry every 3hours and at 4hours it becomes extreme hunger and yet I'm the skinniest. Like life is just tiring!! I wish I had a "phat" friend or a pregnant friend. We'd eat together and all...Keep checking here. I have many tips and they work too!!

      Delete
  13. So how's it going? I shudder when I remember I used tntake appetite stimulants all in a bid to add weight! Now I'm struggling to lose all this flesh LO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, are you kidding?
      Ahh now I'm a little scared lol.
      But I'm not using stimulants, at least not yet.

      oooooohhh I love ur name *fluffycutething*

      Delete
  14. I suppose you'll share pictures of the results? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I do. I've not been taking pictures *hides face*
      I don't know what's wrong with me.

      Delete
  15. Hmmmm! This is definitely a 'first'. All the ladies I know want to lose weight! I'm a dude and I soooo want to gain weight. I'm pushing on 28, married with a daughter but peeps tell me I look 21 and cos of that, the youths in my church confuse me as one of them and the men's fellowship assume I should be among the youths. Lol. At 6 ft 2, I should weigh between 75kg and 85kg but I weigh an annoying 68kg! Bad! So, let's do this, aiit. I'm with you jor!

    Btw You've not updated since this post! Over a month now! Hope you've not given up o! Lemme know once you're back so we can gain that weight together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I giggled at the youths in your church thinking you're of them. lol
      There are so much info online for men trying to gain weight and also build muscle at the same time. I'm sure you'd like to gain muscle. For gaining weight I can help you but body building lol...

      I haven't given up at all. I'm actually seeing results. I'm just too lazy to update. But I'm working on that.

      Delete
  16. Pls pls pls... Update...
    People like us are looking up to u for tips.
    :)
    Good to know we re plenty trying to gain weight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...