Sunday, February 3, 2013

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

I saw this tag on youtube and decided to do one too. Ughhh! there are many things I don't have time for......I tried making a short list.

1. Microwave: I really don't have time for that 3 long ass microwave minutes. I wish we could just push a "hot" or "smoking hot" button and get it over with. Sometimes I'm so hungry and I don't want to wait that long. Aint nobody got time for that!

2. Marking Period: The period between writing an exam and receiving the result. Ugh! I really hate waiting to see my result. I wish all exams were done on scantron, so our results wouldn't take so long. I don't have time to be sitting home all nervous waiting for scores to be posted, like can we just do computer based exams, submit right there and receive a score right there. I so can't stand all the rapid heartbeats that come during marking period. You see a prof that knows you, you look at him very well, eye ball to eye ball, to see if his facial expression can tell you your grade. *Sigh*

3. Journeys: Ugh!!! I don't like the wait, can we just skip to the final result. Acne free journey, weight gain journey, abs journey, weight loss journey. Tha hell??? No!!! I don't want the journey. I just want to be in my destination. Am I asking for too much? Aint nobody got time for that..

4. TV Shows: Waiting to know who the "bad guy" is. We have to wait till the end to know who has been behind all the catastrophe, they keep you speculating, they make you think it's her then no it's him, then it's him and her. Aint nobody got time for that!!!! Tell me wdh it is so we can all move on. Lol!

5.Waiting for the plantain you're frying to get done so you can eat. Aint nobody got time for that!!!! Just incase you didn't notice I was frying plantain while typing this. :D

6. Studying for an exam? Aint nobody got time for that!!!!!!!!! Psssssst!!!

Feel free to add yours :). What don't you have time for?

Thankful
CoyIntrovert

24 comments:

  1. Everyday regimen. You as ladies we use so much stuff and we have to take good care of ourselves from time to time. ex. fixing your hair , using different products on our face/skin (cleanser/moisturizer/toner/sunscreen), makeup, earrings and all those things...gosh i just wish i could get up, take a shower, dress up and be out the door the next minute without checking the mirror twice. Ain't nobody got time for all that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me toooooo! That's why any day I leave the house without make up I'm so happy! I don't have to bother about cleaning any make up. The cleanser/toner and all those things are so annoying, especially if you notice it's scarring your face instad of taking away scars. So annoying!!!

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha! ain't got no time to read my answers over again before submitting. I just want to submit and get out of that examination hall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! That's so me. I don't like going through my answers. I've had situations where I'd change a correct answer to a wrong one, so I just don't like going through my answers.

      Delete
  3. hahaha. Real funny. Ain't got no time to sit down for 90 mins watching 22 grown men on the field kicking a ball. No way, jose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOL!!! For some reason I'm beginning to embrace soccer. Old age!

      Delete
  4. lol@Oddj9achic. I so agree. Aint nobody got time for no vampire diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhhh I used to watch vampire diaries then I got so irritated with the whole vampire thing. I've never seen any of the twilight movies either!

      Delete
  5. You just made me remember the video and laughing so much. Like why get sick? Aint nobody got time for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so true, getting sick when you have so much to do is so never wracking

      Delete
  6. Clapping....ahahaha, I like this!
    Oh! Please don't let me start on Tv shows!!! They are soapy as their names implies..SOAP OPERA!..ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOL! at soapy tv shows. I wonder where they got the Soap opera name from sef? nde oyigbo

      Delete
  7. I love this post...I hate waiting for dodo to fry to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh me too but I try to wait, but my housemate lool, she'd just remove the thing from the oil when she's tired and eat it. It'd be cooked but not brown yet...

      Delete
  8. Aint got no time for wish, why can d money just jump into my bank acct

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOOOOL! I think this is the funniest. When you find money that can jump into accounts abeg holla at your girl!!

      Delete
  9. Aint got no 9 month plan, Just show me the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!!!!! This is so me. I don't want the whole 9month journey. Just give me the child and the world would be a better place.

      Delete
  10. lolz!!! Saw the original video....Laffed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lmao!! @ ur list especially the frying plaintain.

    i did a follow-up and posted my own "aint nobody got time for that" list on my blog. Here's the link
    http://madamchiso.blogspot.com/2013/10/aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...